If your family member or loved one is challenged by issues associated with dementia, you know that caring for that individual requires a specialized family care home. This is why we are proud to introduce “City View,” Charlotte’s first private, dementia care home for those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Developed to meet the needs of this growing population, City View includes the following care home features, as well as many more:
First Dementia Family Care Home in Charlotte, North Carolina
- 4 ,000 square feet
- 1.4 acres
- 4 private rooms
- Secured home
- Separate activity room
- Guest suite for residents’ families
- Licensed, highly-trained, caring staff on duty 24/7
Unlimited Possibilities at City View, understands that providing personalized, high quality care for people with dementia can be challenging. That is why we have worked with Dementia care specialists to ensure that this residence meets their specialized needs. At City View, we focus on the “Four S’s” of senior care:
- Safety: Our secure City View home features the best available safety features to ensure that our residents are secure and protected.
- Stability: People with dementia benefit from a sense of stability, which is why establishing a regular routine for bathing, eating, sleeping, and other home care activities is so important.
- Staff: Our caregivers are committed and caring professionals who believe in the Unlimited Possibilities mission and their important role in creating a specialized home for residents with some form of dementia.
- Services: At City View, we provide the utmost in medical care, as well as engage our residents in activities that are appropriate for people with dementia.