Unlimited Possibilities Family Care Homes introduces The Village at Mint Hill, a collection of private family-care homes dedicated to caring for individuals with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Tending to a family member or loved one challenged by some form of dementia requires specialized care, which is why we created The Village of Mint Hill, located XX miles from downtown Charlotte. This dedicated-care community features the following attributes:
• Licensed, highly-trained and caring staff, including a medical director affiliated with CMC, who will work with you to provide individualized service plans for your loved one
• A staff to patient ratio of 1:6
• Therapeutic activities including social, educational, devotional and recreational programs
• New, well-appointed, secure, 6,000 square foot homes, each with 4 private rooms, 1 semi-private room, and 5 bathrooms
• Secured walking paths surrounded by beautifully manicured and maintained landscaping, gardens and grounds
• All meals and snacks, customized to each individual’s dietary needs
• Flat-rate pricing that includes all ADLs and medication administration, transportation to medical appointments, and more…
A revolutionary family care community dedicated to dementia care
Experts in the field of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease agree that caring for this special needs population requires professionalism, kindness, and compassion—not to mention a living environment that is safe, yet stimulating. In response to the growing number of seniors with some form of dementia, we have created The Village at Mint Hill, a planned community where residents feel safe, secure and engaged.
Providing care for seniors with memory impairments can be challenging, but Unlimited Possibilities Family Home Care has designed a collection of private homes based on a graduated-care model with multiple levels of support. We understand that cognitive impairments affect every individual (and their loved ones) differently, so our caregivers are trained to provide the highest quality care on an individual basis at each stage of the resident’s life.
The Village at Mint Hill has created a warm, inviting and therapeutic atmosphere for residents, their families and visitors. Instead of a single structure with many residents (which is not conducive to dementia care), the village plan of Mint Hill features smaller, single-story homes for 6 residents each. The homes are organized around beautifully-designed open spaces that feature gardens, secure “ADA-friendly” walking trails, and native landscaping to improve air quality and provide shade.
Once our team of licensed professionals evaluates your loved one, we will work with you to create an individualized plan that is monitored on a daily basis. We focus on preserving each resident’s dignity, encouraging independence and—as much as possible—enabling freedom of choice. The plan might include help with personal hygiene and grooming, dressing, showering and bathing, assistance with eating, mobility, socialization and medication management—as well as many other services not typically provided in more institutionalized settings.
If you feel Unlimited Possibilities Family Home Care can assist you in caring for a friend or loved one with dementia, please contact us today for additional information about The Village at Mint Hill.